Not only are fresh cut trees beautiful, they are practical and environmentally friendly too. Check out this great list of reasons to go green this season!
- Christmas trees are renewable. They are grown on farms just like any other crop. Growers often plant one to three new seedlings for every tree that is harvested.
- Real trees benefit the environment – they support wildlife by providing shelter for years.
- While trees are being grown for your home one day, they are absorbing carbon dioxide and other gasses producing fresh oxygen.
- Choosing a live tree for your home is a great way to build traditions and memories with your family.
- Fresh cut trees provide a wonderful aroma all season long.
- They are recyclable. Real trees are biodegradable which means they can be used for composting or mulch.
- Partial proceeds from all Christmas tree sales will go towards the PHS Booster – supporting children and athletics in our local community.